Roxbury Mountain Maple will be one of the maple producers participating in this year’s New York Maple Weekend.
March 17th–18th and 24th–25th from 12pm -6pm.
Each day will include an assortment of activities, such as:
- Demonstrations of making maple cream, sugar and cotton candy.
- Learning first hand how maple syrup is produced
- Touring our state-of-the-art sugar house
- Wagon rides through the sap grove.
- Samples of our amazing maple products!
Come and enjoy a taste of maple. Also, bring the kids and get a little taste of farm life by meeting Rodney the steer, Penelope the goat and our adorable baby chicks!
For more information give us a call as well as check out the New York Maple Weekend’s website at www.mapleweekend.com.